Instagram currently lets you include a short bio as part of your profile. Many people take this opportunity to add their own personal touch. Some people are always thinking of ways to make their page stand out more. They add a little bit of colour by using emojis. Adding a quote in there is also a popular thing to do. The bio often sets the agenda for the account.
If the person is a socialite who is into fashion you would expect their bio to reflect this disposition. If they are a blokey sort of guy into sports then they might have a bit more of a simple bio without being too showey. The bio will give you a snapshot of what the content is like and what they are like as a person. Do they like to show off? Are they a bit of a nerd? Do they think that what’s on the inside matters more?
- This lady coming from Japan has an pretty tidy looking bio. She has put her date of birth which is not common but looks cool:
2. This is a commercial one. The bio is a suggestion which is something you don’t see too often. Personally I think it is kind of tacky to do that:
3. This is quite common. You see users with dot points of all the things that they do with a matching emoji:
4. Here is another commercial one. It also includes a link to their website which is great. Instagram allows one link in the bios:
5. Here is a instagram bio that looks tidy. It has some more emojis in there and inspirational phrases:
6. This is a nice little simple one:
7. Here is one that has a lot of little emojis after a message. Often the emojis match their personality and what they’re into. Personally I think that this looks really cool:
8. This is a cool instagram bio. Here the instagrammer has used emojis in a clever ways to give details.
9. This bio is kind of interesting. She has put a list of things down like a check list. A check list of things that she has completed and then she has crossed them off:
10. This one is colourful and full of descriptions and things. I also like it how he has included a verse from the bible. I think that adds a nice touch:
10. I’m liking the sneaky hashtag at the end here:
11. Similar to the one we saw before:
12. I like this:
13. Pretty cool, except a lot of the emojis aren’t working:
14. Straight forward and no emojis:
15. No emojis, quite quaint. I like it:
16. Nice and conservative:
17. Good stuff Didi. Loving the inspirational quote:
18. Nice list, pretty emojis. I like it!